Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ah Mah’s Anniversary – 27th December 2008

There are only few of us who are present at our home for Ah Mah’s Anniversary this year.

Those present are Keong, Har, Robert, Kuo Hua, Kuo Hui, Puay, Mei, Min, Ye Fei, Yi, Ye Hong and me.

Mom did not cook much because not many are present. As usual, the “Cai Yen” was made by Kuo Hua. Here’s a photo slideshow of the dishes cooked, made and bought.



I dreamt of Ah Mah the day before her anniversary...

Mom, sisters and I went to a place that looks like a hospital to visit her.

She looks exactly like she was in this photo.

When she saw us, she kept smiling without saying a word.

And... I started to cry the moment I saw her.

I missed her so much…

1 comment:

glee said...

Excellent posting, Yann!
I counted 13 dishes in total..that's enough to feed our entire childcare centre here! (my sentimental favourite is the hokkien mee)